Sign in to follow this  
nuNce

Feelthere ERJ 145 FMC Issue

Hello,

I have two weird issues with my ERJ 145:

1. I cannot move my throttle when AP is engaged. I tried disabling the Disable Joystick Axes when AP is On option in the configurator, but without any luck. I use FSUIPC and disable the controllers in FSX, could there be an issue? All other birds, including the NGX work fine.
  2. When climbing and cruising using the FLC mode, speeds set in the FMS are not achieved. But the weirdest thing is that they aren't even set correctly, I can see the blue speed bug always at a lower speed than required. Do you have any clue?

Thank you, I've tried searching but seems like I'm the only one with those issues.

I've made some more tests and I've discovered that, besides the fact that everywhere is stated that the ERJ doesn't have autothrottles, there is an AT function provided by Feelthere that can be activated with SHIFT+R. It even shows AT on the MFD. It was enabled by default in my case, pressing the combination was enough to disable it.

As for the other problem I still have no idea how to figure it out. But my only guess is that ERJ's don't have a real VNAV function, just FMC suggesting you which speeds\altitudes obtain at certain waypoints.

My bad! I went through the manual but skipped over some parts, thinking it worked just as the other FMCs I've been using.