Hi guys. Started using MCE and like it so far. Having a FO controlling knobs, flaps, nav, etc comes real handy. Now my only question is when I call for ground services (GSX) to open doors for boarding , how come my main exit keeps closing and opening? I can't seem to close the cargo doors either on the CRJ 700/900 after request to close all doors. I reviewed the manual and will try it again but it's a little annoying . Only solution now is to hit CTL + F12 to get it working or close doors manually on the iPad (DAVE). If anyone might know a fix or command to get this working please let me know. It's not really a big deal but it's a bit annoying. 

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

17 hours ago, Mindframe85 said:

Hi guys. Started using MCE and like it so far. Having a FO controlling knobs, flaps, nav, etc comes real handy. Now my only question is when I call for ground services (GSX) to open doors for boarding , how come my main exit keeps closing and opening? I can't seem to close the cargo doors either on the CRJ 700/900 after request to close all doors. I reviewed the manual and will try it again but it's a little annoying . Only solution now is to hit CTL + F12 to get it working or close doors manually on the iPad (DAVE). If anyone might know a fix or command to get this working please let me know. It's not really a big deal but it's a bit annoying. 

Aerosoft CRJ 700/900 fully supported.

The way it works, when GSX writes to green bar "open door D1" or "close Door D2", MCE will grab that text, work out what door needs to be opened and closed.

Therefore, it's important not to disable the green bar.

Just need to ask ramp agent "Simon we'd like to start boarding", "Bryan request boarding", etc... and everything should be handled automatically.

You can ask cabin crew to open/close service doors "cabin crew open service doors". But you don't have to.

"Cabin crew open doors" usually will only get the front left door to open.

Same with mechanic, cargo doors are handled automatically, but you can always ask mechanic to open/close them.

"mechanic open cargo doors". "ground engineer close cargo doors"

See document "GSX&AES" for verbiage to use.