Sign in to follow this  
Condorbus

Problem PMDG 777 Cold & Dark

Hello, I just purchased the PMDG 777 and I have the problem that when the FMC is put on the plane in Cold & Dark, the plane is destroyed as if it had crashed.
I need help, I do not know if someone has happened to me and can help me.
Greetings.

Welcome to the PMDG forums, please note they require that we use our full name on all posts.

Please describe in detail how you start up a session and load the PMDG 777.  Be sure that the PMDG 777 or any complex addon aircraft is NOT the default aircraft.  Using P3D or FSX?

• Like 1

Dan Downs KCRP

Thanks for the welcome, a disclaimer for not knowing how to explain me correctly.
I try again:
I purchased 2 days ago PMDG 777, installed correctly, and started correctly, all this in P3Dv4.
When going to the FMC menu to put the Cold & Dark plane, it is destroyed as if it had crashed.
At first I thought it could be a problem at the airport I was in, but I have changed airports and the same thing is happening to me, I can not put it in Cold & Dark.
I do not have the PMDG plane set by default in the simulator.
If you can help me, I would appreciate it.

Greetings.

Try disabling crash detection in the P3D settings menu and then try again from there..

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X