Sign in to follow this  
Pitter

When do I get my new key???

Key request send to JD:  08May, 01PM,  09May, 11:45PM

Key request send to DT:  09May, 03:45PM

Who else can I ask for a new key??   Non of  them answer

Peter

Edited by Pitter

Some  word  to  the problem getting  a new key.

I have already 6 mail requests sent.     4  to register@....... and 2 to DT@....... and have got no key

But  DT@.... sent me a reply, around 12 hrs later I had sent my req   to him instead of register@....

He is a very  funny guy, because he told  me  to send  always such a request to register@...and you will receive your key within 15 minutes!!!!!!!!!

I then wrote him back that I had sent already 4 mails  to register… and did get nothing!!!!!

That was the end of the conversation

My blood pressure is increasing day by day. I feel for myself I have to a beg for a key!!

Why does  the  dev  not stop by sometimes at this  forum?  Maybe if he does, we can find out why it

takes days or sometimes more  than  a week to get a key. Is it ignorance or   arrogance?  I don’t know.

The only one who is helping here is Ray.  And he cannot do so much. Why is he not authorized  to issue  that damn key.

Look at the first topic  here, written by JD.  That is now in my eyes a yoke, nothing else.

Peter

Ray: thank you so much. You always here to help

Sorry for some Grammatik  failure, but English is not my Mother language.

Got my key late afternoon. Already in the air

Peter

• Like 1

Beliefe it or not: I got yesterday, 13 days after my first request, 5 key's from JD😀😀

Peter

On 5/22/2018 at 2:49 AM, Pitter said:

Beliefe it or not: I got yesterday, 13 days after my first request, 5 key's from JD😀😀

Peter

Don't you dare lose any of them. 😁😁😁