Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitter

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Pitter

  1. Tks to all for your comments. I'm already in the middle of the install for V5 Peter
  2. Hi, my v4,5 is gone with a big PC crash. Now, what to choose: v5 or v6? FS2024 ist out of the race for a new sim already. I´m was more than happy with v3 and later v4. But I think v4 is the past. Any tips Peter
  3. Hi all, since a few days I´m trying to contact P3D for another P3Dv4 or v5 download. All I get is: Error 503 - Service unavailable - As far as I know there is no other location for software download, or ????? I have 3 different back-ups, but non of them let me re-install. The PC is just back from repairshop, and they did not removed/deleted/changed anything related to P3d, as he said Any tips very appreciated Peter
  4. Ray, I did another new setup of RC and rebuild datebase, no luck at all. When I click to start RC, it complains now that a rcv3dat is missing, but it is in the main folder (RC43x) Even the *exe file is located in "data". I think I given up. I have no luck with RC43 Peter
  5. Hi Ray, the RC43 Folder is in C: Drive Peter
  6. Hi, I´m currently reinstalling RC43. But when I start RC, I get the msg: C:\user\Pitter\Desktop\Data\c4.csv was not found. Within my RC43 folder is this file there, as well as in Desktop/data. Any idea to solve the problem? Peter
  7. Thanks Guys, for your "Eye opener" Peter
  8. I´m looking for a MD11 Pax/Freighter for P3Dv4.5 I found one, the SkySim MD11 Pax/Cargo version. But before I buy: If someone own this one and can comment about it For example: Is the main deck cargo door operable, so you can load/unload cargo onto the main deck? Peter
  9. Pitter posted a topic in The Prepar3d Forum
    Strange problem from one day to another. The CS777 Freighter is dead. That means, I can hoover the mouse to any switch, but does not change to the "hand" form. Unable to select anything at the Freighter. All the pax versions (diff Eng) have no problem at all. Re-install the "F" did not solve the problem Any help is very appreciate. Peter
  10. I do not like the new look/style. Maybe it wl take a while Peter
  11. Installed a back-up, all ok, except RC, did not work. D/l the files from AVSIM and start a new install acc Ray´s Installation Instruction But when I reach Pos 12. I do not get a new Key. May I ask on this way for a new key? Tks, Peter
  12. Ray, I made a short testflight last evening. Everything looks fine and work great. If I do not find any new problem we keep it as it is right now The open item show text / WideFS wl keep for later I have to "Thank You" 100000 times for the time you invest in my problem. Thank you, Ray Peter
  13. Hi Ray, ok, downloaded ShowText, but I use P3D in full screen., How do I ShowText to work in full screen? If it on desktop, and I switch to Full Screen, then Show Text is not available anymore. I put it on my Office PC, but that also not works: It complains that unable to connect???? Peter
  14. Hi Ray, I do not see any error message. Ok, I tried once more, but I have to study again the key-commands. I come back to you, but not today Thank you for your help, again again and again I forgot: how do I get up this adv display?? Peter
  15. Hi Ray, I´m using Simbrief, and the flighplans are stored id C:\Benutzer\ich\Dokumente\P3DFiles This is also correct shown in the RC43. The sim itself is located on D:P3D Those are 2 seperated drives. One for Windows and utilities, the other P3D and add ons (Both are M2 SSD PCIe) RC as well as P3d are running as Admin I cannot belief that I have such problems. If I remember correctly, I start RC with FS2004, followed by FSX, P3Dv3 and now v4.5 Installed RC as well as the sim many many times over the years, never had a problem like this. I think, about given up related to RC43 Peter
  16. Hi Ray, thank you for the tip. I added the path to my flight plans. Restart the PC, start RC with a plan, startet p3d, wen ready, click on "Start RC", and schwupps RC goes down to the taskbar. If I click now again, RC comes up and quit So, I´m going to re-install RC, but not today Maybe after that it works, otherweise.......... But here now many many thaks to you. Your service is outstanding. Thank you Ray Peter
  17. Ray, the links already open. Try again and let me know Peter
  18. Hi Ray, I do hope the link works. I tried to post the screenshots directly, but it did not work. One is when I call up RC, the second is after that with FPL inserted. Peter Hihttps://drive.google.com/file/d/15cQp19ZkfBjfEdn0j8A8PRvJyz2srKzd/view?usp=sharing, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qBR5UmlCCLsqcx0GKTEg2KmSMWUYX6Mo/view?usp=sharing
  19. Hi Ray, FSUIPC 6.2.2 was already installed before reinst RC43. Is such a very long time ago, with the last use of RC. Btw: is OTTO still alive to take over the COMM Tks for your help Peter
  20. Hi Ray, re-installed RC4 once more, rebuild DB, but no luck. I start p3d, when stable, start RC, choose the flight to go, click start and then RC goes down into the taskbar and remaim there. If I bring RC back up from the taskbar, it is already in "quit" mode. Any more tips, or did you find a fault in my kind of handling? Peter
  21. Good evening, Ray here are the files which are changed after database rebuild: r4, r5,t6, F4, F4x, F5, F5x, F6, G5,Helipad, runways, runway all csv t5.bin Hope that help Peter
  22. Hi Ray, not yet, I´m away from home right now. Will do as soon I´m back. Peter
  23. A few days ago I had a drive crash. After replacing all my files, incl RC43, I mad a few test flights today. Everything goes well, except RC43 which was setup acc Ray´s excellent tutorial. (before the crash it was working very well, as usual) First A320 flight positioned at the gate, prepared RC with flightplan, flight number and so on. Back into the cockpit, pushed "Start RC" and plop, P3Dv4.5 and RC both gone, Crash to the desktop. No chance to keep both alive. MakeRwys 4.91 as well as LorbySceneryExport and FSUIPC 6.2.2 (Registered copy) all installed Need help,please Peter
  24. thanks for your reply, but is not working. I´m in contact with Flight 1.
  25. I had a problem with my Ifly 737 since a few days. I deinstalled and installed again, but no gear at all. So, I guess that I reinstalled into the wrong folder. May I ask a iFly 737 user for the proper installation string? Tks in advance Peter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.