Sign in to follow this  
odrezet77

Majestic Dash 8 , SpadNext & Saitek Radio Panel

Good evening,

I've bought the Dash 8 a week ago and spent a lot of time to configure my Saitek Radio Panel. 

I can change the com and radios frequencies ... But i can't make the StandBy button working ...

Thank you for your help !

Regards,

Oliver

Regards,

Olivier DREZET 

G'day Oliver,

I have mine working OK using a profile I downloaded (by dixdetention I think) however unlike most other aircraft in my hanger I need to press the standby button first to activate the selected radio or nav unit. I am then able to change frequencies slowly as the response time is somewhat delayed. Once the frequency is selected then I'm able to swap to the tuned one.

Works OK for VHF radios, navs & ADF. The transponder however I'm not able to select & adjust using this profile.

Cheers, Ross

i910900KF | ASUS ROG Maximus XIII Extreme Z590 | ASUS ROG STRIX RTX3070 OC 8Gb | 32Gb G.Skill  Ripjaws DDR4 3200 I  Thermaltake Water 3.0 Riing | Samsung SSD 870 1TB GB HD | WIN 10 64 Bit

Good evening Ross,

i will have a look at this profile (i'm not at home for a few days). I think my transponder is Ok. i will check and send it if it works fine.

cheers,

Oliver.

Regards,

Olivier DREZET 

Hi Ross,

Thank you ! It works fine ! I understand now; to be as realistic as possible, we have to "highlight" the standby frequency by pushing the stdby button (arcdu sidekey), change the value, and then swap the frequency by pushing the stdby button (arcdu sidekey). It works fine. I should have read the lvar list more carefully ...

Have a nice day !

Cheers,

Oliver

Edit : When I tune com1 stdby frequency on the upper display, the lower swithc to the com1 frequencies, whatever its position (com2, nav1 ...). Is it the same for you ?

Edited by odrezet77

Regards,

Olivier DREZET 

Hi Olivier,

I find my com 1 & 2 are independent & changing the display for either does not effect the other.

Cheers, Ross

i910900KF | ASUS ROG Maximus XIII Extreme Z590 | ASUS ROG STRIX RTX3070 OC 8Gb | 32Gb G.Skill  Ripjaws DDR4 3200 I  Thermaltake Water 3.0 Riing | Samsung SSD 870 1TB GB HD | WIN 10 64 Bit