I am running P3D  with little nav map, but I am running LNM on a different computer LNM see's my plane and follows it perfectly.

But here's the problem. with fsx I can copy the flightplan from my main flying computer to the computer running LNM

But when I switch to P3D  the second computer with LNM freezes when I try to copy the flight plan

I have noticed that my flight computer if I run LNM on it ,it says little navmap- p3d/n

on my second computer it says little navmap-fsx/n

how do I change that, maybe thats the problem

Thanks for any help    Rick

Hi Rick,

do you use Windows network shares and Windows Explorer to copy the plans or do you open them directly from LNM?
Does the whole computer freeze or only LNM?

I'd rather create a simple command line script that copies the flight plans to the remote/network computer. Like a file "copy_flightplans.cmd":

xcopy "\\FLYINGCOMPUTER\public\Flight Plans\*.pln" "c:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Flight Plans"

You can also use a cloud service which keeps the flight plans synchronized between the computers. That's what I'm doing (although I use my private ownCloud).

Also, I have reports that the latest P3D versions have the bad habit of overwriting flight plans when opening. Maybe the problem is related to that.

Alex