Sign in to follow this  
Marius_S

P3D v4.3 pauses every few minutes

I have an issue with P3D pausing every few minutes (blue loading circle, sim freezes). I have just done short flight between DD KJFK and Imaginesime KATL with the PMDG 737NGX with a fresh install of 4.3.

Following add ons are installed:
- Fsuipc 5.132
- AS16
- Orbx global and vector
- PMDG 737
- DD KJFK and Imaginesim KATL
- GSX
- UTlive
- SODE

I have had this issue previously, but that was caused by a conflict between UK2000 airports and SODE. Some searching suggested Fsuipc autosave could cause this, but that setting is off. Did try to deactivate UTlive, which did not help. Any suggestions?

EDIT: Uninstalled UTlive, and that solved the problem. Is there anyone else having issues with UTlive and 4.3?

Edited by Marius_S

Marius S

21 minutes ago, Marius_S said:

EDIT: Uninstalled UTlive, and that solved the problem. Is there anyone else having issues with UTlive and 4.3?

No, all fine here, so must be somewhere else

Edited by kand

I did actually find a thread from 2017 which I created (I forgot about that one...), where I had the same issue. A reinstall fixed it that time. But, I discovered I forgot to run the sim as administrator. I'll try again and see if that helps.

Marius S