Sign in to follow this  
lidorx7

TV on HDMI looks really Fuzzy

Hi guys,

i have really wired problem with my pc connected to my TV screen, the screen is 32" and probably 1080p (i will tell you now why i know)

i couldn't find anything online about this TV, its a fuji japan brand. while the TV connected to my PS4 it works like a charm and really crisp picture, and i can see the TV shows 1080p on the side.

when it connected  to the PC (1080 GPU) it looks horrible, the picture so blurry i cant even read, i tried on NCP to change to FULL at the colors, also no-scaling.

also tried to change the setting in the TV (4:3,16:9. etc...). nothing make it better..

maybe someone knows? 

thank you . 

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Posted (edited)

My Samsung did this until I found a menu item on the TV that allowed me to select the device type each source input was. When I choose PC as the device, the picture became beautiful!

Interestingly this problem re-occurs when I switch to 30Hz output and I just cannot get the picture to display nicely again. Shame as I would love to try the 30Hz/V-Sync combo....

Not sure if this is anyway similar to your problem but thought i would share in case it was the same.

Cheers

Edited by Jetset408

On 6/28/2018 at 3:17 AM, Jetset408 said:

My Samsung did this until I found a menu item on the TV that allowed me to select the device type each source input was. When I choose PC as the device, the picture became beautiful!

Interestingly this problem re-occurs when I switch to 30Hz output and I just cannot get the picture to display nicely again. Shame as I would love to try the 30Hz/V-Sync combo....

Not sure if this is anyway similar to your problem but thought i would share in case it was the same.

Cheers

i saw this solution somewhere but i cant do it on my TV 😞