Sign in to follow this  
pete_auau

How to set up a default flight

Hi  all,   finally switched  to p3dv4   from  using  fsx  after  updating  to  a new  pc,    any  way  in  fsx   I  had set  up  the  default   start up  with  a trike  with  engines  off   at my home  airport  at  the  correct  time  zone.   But  for  the life  of  me   I  cant  seem  to  do  it  with  the rapture aircraft   seem  that iam  missing  a  step  here  some  where.  It  also  starts  with  engines  running  

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

From what I recall from FSX, it is pretty similar.

Just create your scenario (aircraft, location, time of day etc) and start it. Then turn off the engines, and click save. It will lead you to a new box where you give the scenario and name and there is a big square on the left to activate with a tick to nominate it as your default flight.

Ian S

38.jpg

19 hours ago, Ian S said:

From what I recall from FSX, it is pretty similar.

Just create your scenario (aircraft, location, time of day etc) and start it. Then turn off the engines, and click save. It will lead you to a new box where you give the scenario and name and there is a big square on the left to activate with a tick to nominate it as your default flight.

Thanks  for  your  reply   and  it  did  work,   strange  thing  iam  sure  I  was  doing the  same  thing  last  night  ,  must  been  a  late  night  since  I  couldn't  get  active  sky  to  connect  to p3d4   kept on  getting  the  your  version  is not  currently  supported  but  finally  got  it  fixed

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg