gijas

Captain Keith Adventure Packs Airport Problems

Hello all. I'm having an nerving issue with Captain Keith's Adventure Bundle scenery in my FS9 which is version 9.1 btw. The island airports, airstrips and some buildings in Vol 1 are laying on top or in the ocean water. And some of the other airports in Vol 2 and Vol 3 that are in the mountains of Panama and Columbia are in a deep hole or totally in closed by a mountain wall. I understand that  the mesh I'm using might have something to do with this problem so I unchecked my Panama mesh and South America mesh but nothing changed with these airports. So my question is at least with the airports in Vol 1 on water is this a vector issue? And how would I fix this or is Captain Keith's Adventure bundle not compatible with the FS9 9.1 update or third party meshes? I did install the 9.1 update way before I installed Captain Keith's Packs so that can be ruled out. Also is there a Display setting that needs to be adjusted as well like mesh or water effects in settings? Thanks!

Did you check the installation readme? Maybe there needs to be a certain order in the scenery layer for this scenery to work properly. But yes, you could set mesh to 100% if you have not done so and see if it makes any difference.