Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SmokeDiddy

Airspeed Indicator needle is choppy

I've noticed for a while and maybe since I have been on P3Dv4, that the airspeed indicator needle is choppy and not very smooth when crusing.  it will fluctuate in increments of 5-7 knots with no transition between, just instant fluctuations.   It seems I notice it more when there is some turbulence, but it doesn't take much.  I fly only GA aircraft.  I looked at some settings in ASP4 just to make sure something wasn't set ridiculously and I made one adjustment to wind shear where it was set at 100 and the default should have been 50, but the problem persists.  So, can anyone offer a suggestion on things I can try to fix this issue?

Thanks!  Robert

i5-6600K 3.5Ghz OC to 4.5GHz|CorsairH60 Liq Cooler|GA-Z170X-Gaming 7|GTX 1070|G.Skill Trident DDR4-3200 32GB|950 PRO M.2 250GB|850 EVO 500GB|2TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD|FractalDesign R4|Corsair RMx 750W|Win10 64bit Home|MSFS2020

I love the smell of Jet-A in the morning!

Robert Pressley a.k.a. SmokeDiddy

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.