Sign in to follow this  
kenthom

Start up page and Sim Director issue with 4.3

I have discovered a very troubling and frustrating issue in 4.3.   While attempting to change the time of day in the start up page I found that there is a long period of delay when scrolling the number up or down.  This happens with both the mouse and the up and down arrows.  For instance if I the system time says 10 A.M and I want the flight to leave 8 hours later I try to change the number to 6 P.M.   If I try to use the mouse wheel the number does not change for 30 seconds or so and then does not land on 6 P.M.   The same thing happens if I try to change it using the up and down key on the key board.  It is nearly impossible to set the time of day with this problem.

I also discovered the same thing happens while in Sim Director in the Scenery catalog.   If I click on an ORBX library for instance and want to change to another library it does the same as above.   Even within a library and I want to select two different hangars it does the same thing in that box.  

I noticed the map area in Sim Director indicates that it is 6 or 7 FPS.  I believe it was much faster in 4.2

I posted in LM forum but have received no remarks.  

I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this and what I can do to fix it.  4.3 is working perfectly for me in all other aspects.  Is this just an anomaly on my system or all systems.

Thanks in advance.

Clarifying that when I use the "+" and "-" on the time change box there is a very slow reply before the digit changes.   I am having a hard time explaining what I am trying to say.