Sign in to follow this  
Ausflight

Best course of action?

Hello everyone I’m currently running my QOTS in P3D version 4.2 and would like to update my version to P3D 4.3 however i’m not sure which would be the best way to go about it.

1.Just update client content and scenery to 4.3

2.Unistall P3D version 4.2 and install version 4.3 from scratch which would mean uninstalling QOTS and reinstalling.

Thankyou in advance for your help.

Zdenek  Cebis

2 hours ago, Zdenek said:

Hello everyone I’m currently running my QOTS in P3D version 4.2 and would like to update my version to P3D 4.3 however i’m not sure which would be the best way to go about it.

1.Just update client content and scenery to 4.3

2.Unistall P3D version 4.2 and install version 4.3 from scratch which would mean uninstalling QOTS and reinstalling.

Thankyou in advance for your help.

Did client, content and scenery, deleted prepar3d.cfg and shaders and I was all set. I had only to re download orbx only

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

1 hour ago, Olympic260 said:

Did client, content and scenery, deleted prepar3d.cfg and shaders and I was all set. I had only to re download orbx only

Thankyou for that information Chris,I’m not that proficient on the computer but I’m going to follow the tutorial that p3d forum has made the only one I don’t know about is the orbx you’re mentioning here.

regards.

Zdenek  Cebis

2 minutes ago, Zdenek said:

Thankyou for that information Chris,I’m not that proficient on the computer but I’m going to follow the tutorial that p3d forum has made the only one I don’t know about is the orbx you’re mentioning here.

regards.

ORBX referes to the company that makes these products. If you do not have any ORBX scenery installed then disregard 🙂

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

1 hour ago, Olympic260 said:

ORBX referes to the company that makes these products. If you do not have any ORBX scenery installed then disregard 🙂

Thankyou very much for your time and the information Chris much appreciated.🙂

regards.

Zdenek  Cebis