Sign in to follow this  
rikis737

Update not clearing

Hello,

So long story short. I did a clean install of P3D and I installed the NGX (I downloaded the installer today 11th of august), Everything is okay but in the operations center I keep getting the message that an update to the NGX is available, so I run it and supposedly it does it's thing, but If I reopen the Ops center the message comes up again. It says that I have installed 1.20.8465 and it offers me to update to 1.20.8885, it is strange since the installer is completely fresh, I redownloaded it to be sure.

Thanks in advance,

Rihards Lieknins.

Edited by rikis737

24 minutes ago, rikis737 said:

Hello,

So long story short. I did a clean install of P3D and I installed the NGX (I downloaded the installer today 11th of august), Everything is okay but in the operations center I keep getting the message that an update to the NGX is available, so I run it and supposedly it does it's thing, but If I reopen the Ops center the message comes up again. It says that I have installed 1.20.8465 and it offers me to update to 1.20.8885, it is strange since the installer is completely fresh, I redownloaded it to be sure.

Thanks in advance,

Rihards Lieknins.

The Update part is not strange. The latest installer isn 1.20.8465 and we pushed an update from the OC to 1.20.885.

Not updating though. Have you installed in your computer any download accelerator program like download accelerator plus? If yes even if you are not using it then uninstall it and try again.

If you haven't any such program please open a ticket from support portal (support.precisionmanual.com) in order to look on some logs.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com