Sign in to follow this  
Andruh

PMDG 737 NGX SP1D Update gesucht needed

Hi All,

I own the box / DVD Version of the 737 NGX for FSX. I am looking for SP1D and cannot get it anywhere. At Aerosoft they ask me to veryfy my email although I have never received a verification mail and here I cannot download it neither.

Is there somebody who can support me by maybe providing the update file?

Thanks in advance and happy landings,

Andruh

8 hours ago, Andruh said:

I own the box / DVD Version of the 737 NGX for FSX. I am looking for SP1D and cannot get it anywhere. At Aerosoft they ask me to veryfy my email although I have never received a verification mail and here I cannot download it neither.

Aerosoft support is simply asking you to create an account for their support site. That's all. If you're having an issue with that function, then they'll need to support you with that.

8 hours ago, Andruh said:

Is there somebody who can support me by maybe providing the update file?

The update is a full installer, and files aren't to be shared.

Kyle Rodgers

Thanks - I have that sorted in the meantime. There was an error on Aerosoft´s page. Support could veryfy my account manually and I could download the file.