Sign in to follow this  
JulioBG

Activations exceeded

Hi all,

Recently my HDD crashed and I was not able to uninstall PMDG 737.
I need to reset license since I am trying to install it on the same computer but it is not possible.

A message appears >>maximum extra activations exceeded<<

On the other hand, I cannot reset my account password from product support .

There is no option to do it. My e-mail is in use buy the account is associated to a user name.

All for now.

Julio

5 hours ago, JulioBG said:

Hi all,

Recently my HDD crashed and I was not able to uninstall PMDG 737.
I need to reset license since I am trying to install it on the same computer but it is not possible.

A message appears >>maximum extra activations exceeded<<

On the other hand, I cannot reset my account password from product support .

There is no option to do it. My e-mail is in use buy the account is associated to a user name.

All for now.

Julio

Julio,

Can you please sent me an email with your support account email? I will manually open the ticket for you and will handle the case from there.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

Dear @Olympic260

I just received the same message and never run into this to be honest. I am running one installation on my desktop and wanted to install another on my laptop. On my laptop I installed FSX-SE because of ease of use (nice work on that one!) and am planning to do the same for my desktop. Does PMDG differentiate between FSX-SE and regular FSX licenses? If so is there a way to reset the counter I would like to run FSX-SE on both laptop and desktop.

thanks in advance for your time. 

kind regards,

Maurits 

1 hour ago, mskroese said:

Dear @Olympic260

I just received the same message and never run into this to be honest. I am running one installation on my desktop and wanted to install another on my laptop. On my laptop I installed FSX-SE because of ease of use (nice work on that one!) and am planning to do the same for my desktop. Does PMDG differentiate between FSX-SE and regular FSX licenses? If so is there a way to reset the counter I would like to run FSX-SE on both laptop and desktop.

thanks in advance for your time. 

kind regards,

Maurits 

These requests should be on a support ticket at http://support.precisonmanuals.com

A FSX license includes FSX-SE.

Dan Downs KCRP

On 8/20/2018 at 12:52 AM, Olympic260 said:

Julio,

Can you please sent me an email with your support account email? I will manually open the ticket for you and will handle the case from there.

Hi Chis,

Finally, I was able to recover my support account. I read  today  we must refresh the password. The process is a little bit tricky. During it, instructions about password rules are so fast so it is impossible to get. Ok I have my account back.

Regarding license reset all is working well now. I received a very prompt reply and an efficient solution.

Consider I was not able to deactivate my product so I had to go to your direct support. 

By the way, if you have an active account, the service is great!

Thanks!

Julio

I have de same problem, I am trying to activate my code but it is impossible. It says "maximum extra activations exceeded"

Can you help me please?

Thanks

Jose

45 minutes ago, Jose32 said:

I have de same problem, I am trying to activate my code but it is impossible. It says "maximum extra activations exceeded"

Can you help me please?

Thanks

Jose

Open a ticket through the support portal please. support.precisionmanuals.com

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com