Sign in to follow this  
reimorei62

Carenado RXP530-CAR430 config tool problem

Hi!

I've installed the RXP GNS 530 back in 2014 in a bunch of Carenado planes including the T210 (my favourite) and all worked well. But for some reason, now after changing my hard disk, I had to reinstall it all again and it ain't work in any Carenado model using the Carenado RXP530-CAR430 config tool, all I can see is a pinkysh bezzel with the RXP logo on the middle, although I was able to config my Milviz B55 panel with the RXP gns 530.

Any advice!

By the way, which app should I use to edit panel.cfg files?

Thanks

Hi,

your question seems being about the 'legacy' GNS, not our new GNS V2. Please make sure to post in the correct forums!

'pink' gauge bitmap means you must re-install using the e-commerce installer and your key/password.

As for the panel.cfg, it just needs notepad.exe and reading the FS SDK manuals, otherwise, there used to be a tool named "FS Panel Studio".

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)