Sign in to follow this  
JC_YYZ

ChasePlane Connection Times - Slow with v0.4 EXP

Hi - I seem to be experiencing a problem with the connection times when I open the program (v0.4.219 Beta Exp). Once I start the program, the circle in the top-left corner of the window spins for several minutes, during which none of my views are available (I can't switch views). I have tried using the non-experimental version, and it loads quickly every time (like it used to), however the program won't let me stay on the stable version, prompting me with a message that it will be "updated to v0.4 very soon"and should download an update, putting me back on the version where I am experiencing issues.

I have checked my internet connection and I don't have any connection issues with any other programs. I also have added an exclusion to Windows Defender.

By the way, once the program connects (circle changes to airplane symbol in the top left), I do not have any issues with the program as long as I don't close it.

Can you generate a report file from the Preferences and send it over to us via email for analysis?

Edited by Keven Menard

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42