Sign in to follow this  
Capt Punit

Strange Flickering Lights Airbus Professional

Hi Guys,

I have attached a link to the screenshot, I am getting this type of strange red textures around the lights when I turn on Beacon and Strobe lights on all Aerosoft's aircrafts. They appear on all Aerosoft Airbus' aircrafts and all TDS aircrafts(here on NAV lights). But on default P3D v4.3 and PMDG aircrafts it does not appear.

I posted it on Aerosoft's forum but they said that Aerosoft can't do anything.

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/139523-strange-flickering-lights-airbus-professional/

Please give me a solution. I haven't installed any extra add on after installing airbus pro. 

Thanks

1 hour ago, Capt Punit said:

Hi Guys,

I have attached a link to the screenshot, I am getting this type of strange red textures around the lights when I turn on Beacon and Strobe lights on all Aerosoft's aircrafts. They appear on all Aerosoft Airbus' aircrafts and all TDS aircrafts(here on NAV lights). But on default P3D v4.3 and PMDG aircrafts it does not appear.

I posted it on Aerosoft's forum but they said that Aerosoft can't do anything.

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/139523-strange-flickering-lights-airbus-professional/

Please give me a solution. I haven't installed any extra add on after installing airbus pro. 

Thanks

The link doesn't work, post the video and pictures here alongside with all your current hardware specifications and P3D display settings.

S

50 minutes ago, Capt Punit said:

I have Nvidia GTX 960M, 4GB VRAM. with 16GB RAM.

Ok, I have seem effects displaying like that due to "Artifacts" caused by the video cards, with AMD video cards the cause was drivers released by AMD and the AMD video control panel (equivalent to NVI inspector) which was restricting the video card performance and conflicting with P3D settings.

I suggest:

• Update your VIDEO card drivers to the latest available by Nvidia.
  • If you use Nvidia Inspector, clear any settings you have added, if uncertain uninstall it.
  • Make a backup of your P3D.CFG file and delete it (this will load P3D with the default settings).
  • Clear all your P3D Shaders.

If all the above fails, monitor your video card temperature and memory usage, it is posible that your video card fans are not working efficiently and your video card is suffering from thermal throttling.

Regards,
S.

Hi,

• I had recently updated the video card driver to the latest version released in Aug 2018, but it gave me another error in P3D where the video card stopped working. So I had to revert it to the older version which I am using now and I don't get that error anymore
  • I do not use Nvidia Inspector
  • I read somewhere to clear the shaders and I did it. But it didn't solve the problem

I have never measured the temperatures, I have been using this system with Ultra high settings for games like GTA 5 and Far Cry 5 and Train Simulator 2018 and i get awesome performance (60+ fps). My system hardly gets heated.

Anyways I found the solution for this. It was only 1 corrupted file in Effects/Texture folder which I had it replaced and that strange effect disappeared.

Thanks for your help though.