Sign in to follow this  
bhavin115

DLH 747-8 2018 Livery Panel Issue

Hi,

Not sure if anyone else has the same issue but when using this plane am unable to click anything as far as Nav lights,engine bleeds,packs pretty much everything below the temp control knobs. I see the click points and hear the click but nothing moves or turns on. I tired the PMDG 747-400 and 747-8 and it works fine so seems its just this livery. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks in advance for all the help.

13 minutes ago, bhavin115 said:

Hi,

Not sure if anyone else has the same issue but when using this plane am unable to click anything as far as Nav lights,engine bleeds,packs pretty much everything below the temp control knobs. I see the click points and hear the click but nothing moves or turns on. I tired the PMDG 747-400 and 747-8 and it works fine so seems its just this livery. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks in advance for all the help.

Sounds like you have a panel state saved from a previous version.

Kyle Rodgers

Hmmm strange I didn’t create any panel states, I used just the cldndrk. I uninstalled the previous version of 747-400 has required. Where can I check to see if possible conflicts. Thanks 

Just now, bhavin115 said:

Hmmm strange I didn’t create any panel states, I used just the cldndrk. I uninstalled the previous version of 747-400 has required. Where can I check to see if possible conflicts. Thanks 

Using the old panel states in the new version can still cause this. The uninstall doesn't delete the old ones, and the re-install will skip any files that exist. Delete the panel states. If you want the new ones, run the installer in repair mode.

Kyle Rodgers

Got it, will try tomorrow and report back. Thanks btw what type of navigraph sub do I need to use with the EFB? Is it the ultimate? Thanks again.

So i deleted the older panel states and also myEZDOK camera profile and still the same issue, i downloaded AIR CANADA livery and it works fine. I think the DLH might have a issue. Can you check on your end. Thanks

6 hours ago, bhavin115 said:

So i deleted the older panel states and also myEZDOK camera profile and still the same issue, i downloaded AIR CANADA livery and it works fine. I think the DLH might have a issue. Can you check on your end. Thanks

Did you attempt to change the tail number of the Lufthansa livery when you loaded it?

There's no real code-specific way one livery would work, and another wouldn't, in the way you're describing.

Kyle Rodgers

4 minutes ago, bhavin115 said:

no i made no changes. i will delete and re install and check.

Doubt that'll fix it (uninstall/reinstall rarely does), but if you're willing to go through the extra effort, that might make sure entries didn't get out of sync.

The DLH liveries were second to the PMDG liveries in terms of flight hours for me, though, so I would've come across it, in theory. Keep us updated, please.

Kyle Rodgers