Sign in to follow this  
RogerPotie

What Happened to fs???

Guest Pilot53

I am experiencing very strange behavior with my pc, The plane pictured is the ariane 737-400 and all of a sudden my textures are blurry. To fix the problem I tried to open catlyist control center but got a ms .net framework error. I used the repair option in ms .net framework 2.0 and i didnt get the message again. The problem was sill there. So I tried deleting my fs9 .cfg and started fs then got a ctd. I tried again and did not get a ctd, but the problem persisted. I tried moving the maping value all the way up, no luck, i tried anti aliasing, no luck. I am out of ideas.EDIT: I have also re-installed drivers and it does not help. One other thing I noticed is it seems to effect all of the default planes, and only a few payware planes. I have the pmdg 747, lds 767, ft 737, and the aeroworx b200, they are all unafected. I also have the flight 1 archer and it is also blurred as the default planes are, I have the mdmax md-80 and the default model is blurred, but the jca merge model is unafected.