Sign in to follow this  
Josh_Drummond

GSX and flaps issue

I'm having an issue with LINDA opening the doors for GSX.  I put in the code and it stopped it from opening my doors but the buttons would not work anymore.  I am also having an issue with the flaps being ratracted on approach which is very annoying.  I'm having problems with all aircraft on this that I have profiles for  PMDG 737/777/747 Aerosoft A318-321 QW 787 any ideas?

Hello,

Which code have you put into where?

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You said: 

9 hours ago, Josh_Drummond said:

I put in the code

So, I wonder, which code you have put in into which script?

Which buttons do not work any more?

LINDA GSX does for sure not affect flaps, therefore I assume you have probably some double assignment?

Guenter Steiner

All I did was install the profiles as instructed.  Here is the code section I used for LINDA  disabling the doors

Once that was included in the file actions.LUA file all of my programmed buttons stopped working.  I restored the file back to its original and everything worked fine except LINDA was still opening and closing my doors when I start my boarding process.  

In regards the flaps settings this is happening while I'm on approach and not even related to GSX.  I have the flaps set and they will just start coming up spontaneously and messing up my approaches when I have everything set up perfectly.  I am sure this is caused by LINDA some how and I can't pin point this issue in FSUIPC or any of the aircraft developers who say they didn't put that feature in their aircraft.

Ah, now I understand.

This referes to the old GSX service. It is obsolete and I have deleted this topic.

Please have a look into the new GSX door automation and the according new modules in the downloads section.

Once this is set up, we can have a look at you flaps issue.

Guenter Steiner

18 hours ago, Josh_Drummond said:

Ok I've set up the new files and installed them.

and?

Regarding the flaps: as I said, LINDA is for sure not the reason, except you have made accidently any assignments. Therefore you have to check thoroughly your assignments in LINDA, FSUIPC and the Sim itself.

If you say this is caused by LINDA you should tell me more how you have proofen this and a 100% way that I can reproduce it.

Guenter Steiner

I'm not sure if LINDA is even the cause or not sense I don't have anything assigned.  Only in FSUIPC for flaps.  I thought I would post in case someone might know or have any ideas or have heard anything like this happening.

F5 is the standard assignment for flaps retract.

Delete it in the main sim assignments and test if the issue happens

Guenter Steiner