Sign in to follow this  
doublebubble

What's going on

Just recently sitting at gate Fslabs 320, but doesn't matter which aircraft, the view changes by itself and the freezes, everything else works just can't change  a view and have to close the sim, control a are Saitek X52 if that is a problem, this phenomenon has just started, nothing has changed in the sim, P3DV4.3.

Regards Rod 

5 minutes ago, doublebubble said:

Just recently sitting at gate Fslabs 320, but doesn't matter which aircraft, the view changes by itself and the freezes, everything else works just can't change  a view and have to close the sim, control a are Saitek X52 if that is a problem, this phenomenon has just started, nothing has changed in the sim, P3DV4.3.

Regards Rod 

Are you using ezdok or chaseplane? If so have you updated any of these?

If not, all I can suggest is to check your joystick calibration.

Regards,

Simbol 

Thanks Simbol, I'm not using any of the above addons and are just in the middle of recalibrating, bam just as I speak the device hung error pops up, great.

Regards Rod 

26 minutes ago, doublebubble said:

Thanks Simbol, I'm not using any of the above addons and are just in the middle of recalibrating, bam just as I speak the device hung error pops up, great.

Regards Rod 

Well that indicates either a driver corruption or the hardware is faulty, try reinstalling the drivers first.

Regards,

Simbol 

Thanks Simbol looks like a reinstall of the Saitek drivers sorted it out, can only think a win's 10 update may have changed something, cheers.

Regards Rod