Sign in to follow this  
Harmen

Aircrafts 'Sync to sim' empty.

According to the great manual written by Brian747, using the FSUIPC registrated version 4.9.7.4, using Linda 3.0.5.735 or even 3.0.9. (tried both) I have put the linda (from the install information: map Linda, map Linda-cfg,Linda.exe, Linda.lua, ipcReady.lua) in the module map of D:\steam\steamapps\common\fsx\modules.

After starting Linda first the message "Linda not sync-ed to Flt Sim". I did "Action required" and the result:

Flight Sim version: FSX

Fsuipc Version: 4.973 ok!

Fsuipc4.ini: looking good.

[Vrinsight] found ok

x=com3 found ok.

But no aircrafts in the topfield next Sync to Sim. Just *FSX Default and --Aircrafts--! But Aircrafts is empty!

Off course i tried "Sync to Sim". Message left below: Linda not sync-ed to Flt Sim.

Strange: the B737-800 of FSX is working perfect. The PMDG does nothing. And flying the PMDG B737-800 KLM makes me happy!

The trick with the MCP2 is not possible when there in no aircraft in the box on top!

I hope Scottflieger you can help me!

Wit king regards,

Harmen

www.hweistra.nl

KLM764.

Edited by Harmen

The Aircraft box beside Sync to Sim is populated with the names of the LINDA modules found. These must be located in /modules/Linda/. If none appear when you click on the drop down arrow then that is your problem. 

All PMDG modules have the prefix PMDG. This matches the first unique portion of the installed aircraft addon. B737-800 is not correct. The name PMDG 737NGX should work for all variants. Clicking on Edit displays a list of all matching installed aircraft. 

Have you got a full paid version of FSUIP4 correctly installed?

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

That's it! Use New! 

Problem solved. Is this in the manual? Somewhere? I did not find it! But that can also be my problem!

Thanks anyway! You opened my eyes!

With kind regards,

Harmen.

Edited by Harmen
New is when the list is empty!