Sign in to follow this  
hrings

Programming via FSUIPC

I have tried to via fsuipc to set up some switches with the help of PMDG SP1D Cockpit builder edition.

I have problems to program the APU START and Landing Light Gangbar.

When using Event ID 69750 for the APU start I get it to engage down to the start position  (fully down position) the low oil press light comes on and stay on but no start .

If I use the mouse to force it in the start position  it starts

The same for the gangBar 69742 it operate the gangbar but it does not take the switches to down as it do when I use the Mouse

Are you able to help me with the problems

Henning Ringsvold

What type of switch are you using for the APU. I use a 3 position switch, mom/on, off, on.   Start is 69750 Par 2/Par 1, Centre is on , Off is 69750 Par 0/ Par 1. Never had a problem with start up/ running, and switch off. I should mention that the momentary position is for the start, and returns automatically to the run position once you release it.

Haven't bothered with the gang bar for the lights. I have 2, 3 position switches tied together with an aluminium block for the retractable lights, and 2 on/off switches also tied for the fixed lights.

Cheers

Neil

Neil Ward

CPU Intel Core i7 7740X@4.30Ghz with FrostFlow 240L Liquid Cooling, M/B ROG STRIX X299-E-GAMING, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, RAM G.Skill 32GB DDR4 Ripjaws Blue, 

Thanks. That worked for the APU when I changed the switch on the wartog