Sign in to follow this  
Zimmerbz

Chase plane and display settings

I am trying to find a good mix of chasplane and P3d settings when it comes to bloom, saturation, and brightness and I can’t seem to find a realistic setting.  It turns out to be too bright and white or too dark and grey.  I use pta as well.  I know this is a very general question, but does anyone have any recommendations that I can try as a baseline mix of settings?

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

Hmmm......no PTA or TomotoeShade used here and it seems just fine all straight out of the box, with ChasePlane views inside and out.  Maybe you accidently borked something up by fiddling with the default nature of the beast?  Baseline- uninstall the after-effect shaders, delete the Prepa3D share file so it gets rebuilt upon next startup of Prepar3D and see how things look.   Don't forget to check your monitor settings - if you've got little ones in the house they'll press any button as long and often as they see fit.

Mark