Sign in to follow this  
deadlyshark

Wrong Airplane Type

Hello first of all thank you for this program it is really nice and good job really enjoying it.

I just cannot figure out why some times the wrong Aircraft type is parked in all the airports. Usually I always have one or 2 airliners with the wrong aircraft type parked at my airport.

I do not know if someone has talked about this before and if yes sorry for making another post.

Thank you.

What do you mean with the wrong aircraft type?

Aircraft are parked according to the info in the airport file. If the airline + type is not available in your Sim, a similar type will be used, if available.

You can make changes to the airport file such that it is to your liking.

Nico

Edited by kiek

ahhh ok got it thank you for your fast reply and another question is it normal that the plane when they are about to take off? the Ai planes  just accelerate and then do not go airborne  it just disappears.. 

1 hour ago, deadlyshark said:

ahhh ok got it thank you for your fast reply and another question is it normal that the plane when they are about to take off? the Ai planes  just accelerate and then do not go airborne  it just disappears.. 

No that is not normal. Check if you have selected Show AIR TFC in RealTraffic.