Sign in to follow this  
skybolt66

Fishingtrip-mission

Has anyone tried this new mission (AVSIM library) ? It doesn't work for me again. Goal is to switch from plane to heli-(EH 101)--

but mission starts only as freefligt--no comments. In XML-file I missed EH101 as OBJECT-entry--can it work anyway?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Have you, at any time, deleted or removed default aircraft from your Sim?  Default aircraft are used in the Missions as AI aircraft that you may or may not see while flying the Mission.  No Ai aircraft, then the Mission is seen as a freeflight.

...nothing deleted. If missions only starts as freeflight it's mostly about missed objects--

--I know ! In XML-file are no aircraft-entries--only persons and vehicles.

To ask the author(Helmissionman) doesn't work---maildomain.

Anyhow---only one mission-faile---no harm !

Please let me know what sim you are using. If you are using P3DvX, you must have the FSX Cessna Caravan installed as one of the aircraft as well as the EH-101. If you are using FSX Acceleration or Steam, those aircraft should be there already. There is no additional scenery required; just default. I have run this in FSX Acc, Steam, P3DV2, 3, and 4 and I cannot find any problems.

Also, as far as I am aware, my email address is working just fine. Receive mail everyday on it. Hope this helps.