Juergen

2nd Simulator Installation

Hi,

I have a strange problem:

I have 2 SSD's with each P3Dv4 installed. I use one SSD for testing programs and the other for actual flying. I have ChasePlane and the PMDG B777-200 installed on both drives. I have setup the cameras in the Test-SSD and I am trying now to use them in the 2nd simulator(SSD). What happens is, if I adjust the view to the same zoom setting as in the Test SSD (0.50 Zoom) I am too close to the aircraft panel and can not move far enough back with the camera. E.G., if I have the zoom 0.50 on the overhead panel, I need to move the camera back from the panel to get the whole overhead panel, however the camera is then located behind the chair or in the MCP.. Or another example: if I set up the Pilot View with zoom 0.50 and adjust the camera back, I am behind the captains chair. Strange thing is that everything is normal in my test SSD.

Another issue is that when I try to change the keyboard assignment for ZOOM IN (Number Pad Plus) or ZOOM OUT (Number Pad Minus), I get the following message: Already assigned as OBSERVER ZOOM IN / OUT in the SIM. Make sure you remove this assignment in sim - I did a search for OBSERVER, but no such term found in the sim key assignments. Could it be a different name in P3Dv4??

I hope I made myself clear and thanks for reply

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Keven,

I think the problem solved itself.

I did not have several product from ORBX installed on the 2nd drive, As soon as I installed all the ORBX products, the cameras behaved as in the drive 1 version / WHY it worked then???????????????????

So at this time there is no problem

Thanks