Don't know if there is a problem with the Navaid option within the Information docking window.

If I right click on a airfields blue icon and select 'Show information on airport' all the correct information shows in the Information docking window except Navaids, either nothing shows or it displays the last navaid selected.  As an example - I selected Bristol EGGD but the navaid shows Cardiff NDB only because I clicked on the CDF NDB when I was looking at Cardiff airport information.  The manual states 'One airport and all Navaids close to the cursor are loaded into the information window' This is not happening.

I'm using P3Dv4.3 and Little Navmap v 2.2.1 beta, Navigraph 1812 and fsAerodata

Glen

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Glen,

8 hours ago, GAJ52 said:

'One airport and all Navaids close to the cursor are loaded into the information window'

That is true for the single click on a map object. This should load information about all the stuff near the cursor. The more important tab is raised where airport is the most important (if there is an airport nearby).

If you use the right click and context menu it should show exactly and only what is mentioned in the menu item. Everything else should be left alone. That is at least the intended behavior. Hope it makes sense.

I had to do some changes in the menu because it displayed information e.g. for a nearby NDB while the menu item was "Show Information for Airport ...".

Alex