Jackflyer

GSX level 2 how to change views during 3D edit

I did not see a Forum specifically for GSX so I hope this forum is OK as I use it via FSX

I have just purchased FSDreamteam' s GSX level 2 and although I had to allow passengers board 2 or 3 at a time to prevent OOMs. I still have 2 major problems that no matter how I phrased my query I came up with the usual full videos and reference to the GSX new manual incorporating GSX Level 2.  I have read this the but I must be missing something.

Problem 1 :- When you take the option to customise  parking positions,  the Videos all seem to move about the editing view, as easy as I normally can do with EZdoc. I know I can edit vehicle positions with F keys etc as per manual but all my EZdoc hot keys no longer work. even the arrow keys and and normal mouse control is gone. I sort of expected this, so I tried again this time using Global Disable for Ezdoc but I still could not move around the parking scenario as per Instruction Videos? I could use the appropriate F key to select and move an item but could not move the camera as per videos to get a better view to see what I was doing. Can anyone help?

Problem 2:- I really like the SODE jetways and the offered list is intensive. That unfortunately is the problem. How many simmers are familiar with all the various types of Jetways. I know it gives an audible 'ding'  with numeric 5 when it is OK but as there are 80? variations no guidance is offered on how to select. I will be honest I am still trying to work out when and what Bridge to use. As far as Jetways are concerned I am not a purist so I don't mind having a Crystal (Clear) Jetway when in reality it is steel. I know the numbers suffixing a jetway refers to minimum and max distances but do you have to Guess that? 

I could do with help in what is the  best and easiest way to select the best  and most suitable SODE jetway.

Jack Allan

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!