Sign in to follow this  
ferrc5041

New Member! | Another SR-71 Vid of mine

Hey guys!

Here are some other older videos of me flying the AlphaSim SR-71 in FSX. I had a lot of fun blasting around the globe in the HABU and making these videos. 

Edited by Jim Young
One video per topic please. Removed one video. Pleasee create a new topic

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

21 minutes ago, ferrc5041 said:

Here are some other older videos of me flying the AlphaSim SR-71 in FSX. I had a lot of fun blasting around the globe in the HABU and making these videos. 

Thanks for the trip down memory lane. I was assigned to the 9th SRW back in the 70's. That plane was magic back then and is still magic today. I was not a pilot but it was great just to support it's crews and missions. 

• Like 1

Oh wow... yea man, that had to have been awesome! You were right there when they were operational! I was around as a young kid and I saw one at an airshow down in Florida with my Grandfather who was a long time engineer with NASA... I have been in love with the SR-71 ever since. As a kid, I remember it being EXTREMELY loud, haha... those J-58 engines had a sound of their own. You were a part of something very special... I know my Grandfather felt the same way with NASA, being around from the beginning of the Mercury days up through Apollo... he was just happy to "be a part" of it all.