Sign in to follow this  
SniperNtheWoods

Additional plane Added to the carenado website

I have always had a dream of flying and I always love to come home from school and get some hours of flight time. Though there is one big problem. I have looked for a very good dash 8 Q-400. I know there is the one made by majestic and I have that one but my favorite general aviation and small commercial airplane website is Carenado. They create astounding airplanes such as the brand new Shorts 360. This plane is the most realistic I have seen yet and it inspired me to ask for a newer and one of my more favorite planes. I also asked a couple of other people on their thoughts and they agreed that the Carenado company should make a Dash 8 Q-400. I am almost positive that more people would buy this plane than they would buy the majestic version. Overall no matter what price I would be sure to buy a Q-400 made by Carenado. Also with the planes Carenado is making now such as the Saab 340 and the Shorts 360 this plane would fit in perfectly and almost be a perfect product. Overall I think that Carenado should add and make a Dash 8      Q-400. From a loyal and happy customer of Carenado- SniperNtheWoods.

I am surprised you didn't get a response yet. Suggesting a Carenado version of Dash 8 Q-400 instead of the Majestic version is quite surprising, because the Majestic version is probably the model with the most critical acclaim of all addon planes. I agree that the textures are getting a bit dated by now, but in all other respects this plane shines. If you don't like the system depth, there is also the entire Dash 8 series by Virtualcol, currently on sale at Simmarket.

I also like Carenado airplanes for their beautiful modelling, and because one can at least pretend to follow an amplified checklist (all buttons work, but many have no effect). However, I would never buy a Q400 from them since the Majestic is so brilliant. Majestic is also working on a Q300, so what I personally would really like to see from Carenado is the Q200. It would nicely complement their Saab S340.

Peter

• Upvote 1