Sign in to follow this  
jay907uk

Installing B747 into P3Dv4 Question

Hi,

I'm installing PMDG Aircraft into P3Dv4 but am just wanting to check I'm doing it correctly?

1) Run the download file and Select Modify

2) Put a tick into P3Dv4 box and then press next?

3) I don't remove the tick in the P3dv3 installation box do I?

As I've done this but the 400/400F isn't showing up in my Add/Remove programs for v4 only for v3 but they have installed into P3D4, then when I go into Ops Centre it shows latest version yet there wasn't a update shown on the Ops Centre?

How do I remove the 744 from P3Dv4 with it not showing up in Add/Remove Programs? Not that I should have to only if there is a fault with my pc?

If that's the correct procedure then I'll just do this for B737 & B777?

Thanks

Jason

Jason Thompson

When you first install it for v4 then uninstall ALL 747 installations from previous versions of P3D and install the latest installer from the PMDG website for all versions of P3D you want it to, regardless if it has already been installed there. Then run the OC and update.

Edited by Ephedrin

Marc,

Thank you so much for your help, I've followed your instruction and installed all the PMDG stuff for P3Dv4, and it's perfect

Jason Thompson