Sign in to follow this  
BigRick

Updater and Livery installer of OC wont connect

Wed Nov 28th, 21:00.  I am attempting to get a new livery for my T7 but it seems that the operations center is not working.  From what I can see it is not connecting to the server to update.  I see "Connecting to Online server for updates..." for about 10 secs and then the normal menus come up.  Choosing to install a livery just shows the "Downloading livery data....Connecting..." screen and that is where it freezes.  I have to CTL-ALT-DEL and kill the process.  After about 30 seconds it is telling me that TLS 1.2 is disabled for my system which it is not.  Both the FSX and P3Dv4 options do not work.  Testing my TLS 1.2 connection shows that it is fully functional and working. 

Photo Example Screenshot

-Rick Schaefer

4 hours ago, BigRick said:

Wed Nov 28th, 21:00.  I am attempting to get a new livery for my T7 but it seems that the operations center is not working.  From what I can see it is not connecting to the server to update.  I see "Connecting to Online server for updates..." for about 10 secs and then the normal menus come up.  Choosing to install a livery just shows the "Downloading livery data....Connecting..." screen and that is where it freezes.  I have to CTL-ALT-DEL and kill the process.  After about 30 seconds it is telling me that TLS 1.2 is disabled for my system which it is not.  Both the FSX and P3Dv4 options do not work.  Testing my TLS 1.2 connection shows that it is fully functional and working. 

Photo Example Screenshot

-Rick Schaefer

Rick,

Please open a ticket through the support portal, support.precisionmanuals.com to further check this.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

I decided before posting a ticket to try again after I got off work tonight.  Seems it is now working.  I'll still post a ticket for research purposes if you wish though.  Let me know.

-Rick Schaefer

24 minutes ago, BigRick said:

I decided before posting a ticket to try again after I got off work tonight.  Seems it is now working.  I'll still post a ticket for research purposes if you wish though.  Let me know.

-Rick Schaefer

Rick,

If it is working no need for a ticket.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com