Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Ausflight

737 NGX DVD Version

Recommended Posts

I just purchased from Aerosoft the 737 NGX P3D V4 DVD Version.Does anyone know how does one go about registering and updating it as there is no updates listing for the P3D Version 4. on there site only the FSX Version?

Regards.

Edited by Zdenek

Zdenek  Cebis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Zdenek said:

I just purchased from Aerosoft the 737 NGX P3D V4 DVD Version.Does anyone know how does one go about registering and updating it as there is no updates listing for the P3D Version 4. on there site only the FSX Version?

Regards.

Any updates will be shown on the Operations Center when this is started. Besides the activation ID you need to enter when yo first select the aircraft to activate it there is no need for any other registration.

  • Upvote 1

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Olympic260 said:

Any updates will be shown on the Operations Center when this is started. Besides the activation ID you need to enter when yo first select the aircraft to activate it there is no need for any other registration.

Thankyou Chris but it’s still not that clear I’m not that tech with computers.I have not installed the DVD yet as I wanted to ask first so i have no issues.I already have a QOTS installed on the same computer updated and running fine so when i install the 737 NGX V4 will this override anything like the OC or anything that the QOTS already installed there so this is what I’m worried about Chris because QOTS was a PMDG download and this is a DVD purchase from Aerosoft.My apology for the long story here but I just don’t want to stuff anything up.

Thankyou in advance.


Zdenek  Cebis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Zdenek said:

Thankyou Chris but it’s still not that clear I’m not that tech with computers.I have not installed the DVD yet as I wanted to ask first so i have no issues.I already have a QOTS installed on the same computer updated and running fine so when i install the 737 NGX V4 will this override anything like the OC or anything that the QOTS already installed there so this is what I’m worried about Chris because QOTS was a PMDG download and this is a DVD purchase from Aerosoft.My apology for the long story here but I just don’t want to stuff anything up.

Thankyou in advance.

Danny,

The DVD has the same installer as the one we provide from the store as download option so there will be no issues. After installing the OC should automatically start and most possible you will have an update notification for the NGX. Both products would be shown installed in OC.

 

One note you will be needing to be on P3Dv4.3 at the minimum.

  • Upvote 1

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Olympic260 said:

Danny,

The DVD has the same installer as the one we provide from the store as download option so there will be no issues. After installing the OC should automatically start and most possible you will have an update notification for the NGX. Both products would be shown installed in OC.

 

One note you will be needing to be on P3Dv4.3 at the minimum.

Thankyou Chris very clear now, i do have P3D Version 4.3 already installed.I thankyou for you time and help Chris.

Best Regards.


Zdenek  Cebis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

    AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

    Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.


    17%
    $4,475.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now
×
×
  • Create New...