Sign in to follow this  
Kreu

FS2crew crashing on second leg

Hi all,

I don't know if this has been tackled before but I could not find anything related. Basically, fs2crew works fine with my P3dv4. I do my first flight, land and all of that, park the aircraft and deboard. Then I go for the second leg, starting the PF events. However, after some time, fs2crew just stops responding. No sound comes in reply to my commands (and I don't know if anything gets executed) and after a while, the sim freezes. I've noticed this happening after every flight, thinking that at first it was not fs2crew related, but now I am positive that this is emerging from fs2crew. Has anyone else had this problem? If so, how did you solve it? If not, what can I do to help get to the bottom of it. There are some flights I would really like to execute using the second leg method rather than rebooting the whole sim for that part.

Thanks in advance

Are you sure it's FS2Crew, because Reboot NGX is our most popular product and most heavily vetted because the user base is so large.

I consider it to be basically bug free more or less.

It sounds like your system is bogging down.

Try again, but as a test, avoid heavy 3rd party scenery areas.

I will give it a try and get back to you on this. However, as a precaution, considering the possibility of the system actually bogging down, do you have any suggestions? My pc is an Intel NUC Skull Canyon running on Windows 10

Yes that's the one. I'll keep an eye on its heat as I go along but so far I don't recall it actually stressing at the time the freeze occurs. Mind you, it's just the sim that freezes and crashes. Everything else runs just fine (i.e. I am able to change from the sim to the desktop view, incuding opening the task manager to quit the frozen sim)