Sign in to follow this  
vijaysub

Elite AP3000 GPS Knobs information?

I am running  Prepar3d V4 (latest version) with RXP GNS530 V2 with the FSUIPC and elite hardware confirmation.

I've been able to get all the AP3000 GPS buttons to work and sync with the GNS530 using the lite hardware configuration (in the add-on menu)  but I am having trouble with the knobs.  I think this is more of an issue of I don't know the key sequence the knob turns actually perform and there is no way to set it in the elite config. Based on the RXP manual I already tried the below commands and they didn't work. Does anyone the keybindings or can share with me the INI file from a Elite AP3000/4000 that works

GPS_GROUP_KNOB_INC
GPS_GROUP_KNOB_DEC
GPS_PAGE_KNOB_INC
GPS_PAGE_KNOB_DEC

Hi,

I can't provide any particular help for this hardware, but these commands are the standard default FltSim GPS commands. I'd guess there is no reason they would be missing if all the other GPS commands are there already.

NB: These are the command names when used in XML gauge code, XML modeldef.xml code. However, for C gauges, these are prefixed with 'KEY_'

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)