Sign in to follow this  
lukejw20

747-8 CTD

8 hours ago, Rob Ainscough said:

Oh there's an update for the 747-8 out, have to go get it.

I still have the odd DRM issue keep popping up, but I'm gonna guess perhaps a SimConnect issue, maybe message saturation?  It's not a big deal for me and I'll see if it goes away with this latest update.

Cheers, Rob.

Hey Rob!

Can you describe the "odd DRM" issue?  Be glad to help suss it out.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Hi Robert,

I wish I had more info ... it can "Sometimes" (maybe once every four P3D sessions) happen after I exit P3D, then run TaskMgr to verify everything is terminated that needs to be, then start up P3D again.  This seems to be the sequence where it's most "repeatable". 

If I do a P3D shutdown and then reboot PC, I've never experienced the DRM trigger ... ONLY when I exit and restart a P3D session.

I'm about to installed the 747-8 updated and see how that goes.  I did open a support ticket but haven't been able to make much progress with a solution yet other than info above.

Cheers, Rob.