Sign in to follow this  
richcam427

TCAS issue

Hello everyone.

I've done a few flights with the Falcon, and it seems whenever here's a TCAS alert, the advisory on the VSI doesn't go away for the remainder of the flight. Nothing I do clears the advisory, whether it's changing transponder/ATC modes, changing the squawk code, cycling the VSI on/off, or even cycling the master avionics switch. I'm using the dual GTN configuration if it makes a difference.

Image1.jpg

Thanks, Cam.

• Upvote 1

Update: The TCAS stayed as above for the entirety of my ~6 hour flight, until around 5000 feet in my descent. It seemed to work fine afterward.

Image1.jpg

Edited by richcam427

We tested this in FSX when i wrote the code and no issues. When i tested in P3D tonight it was not working as you explained. I found a mistake in the code that FSX would ignore and P3D would not. Anyways working now and will be in the next update.

P.S. 5000 feet had nothing to do with it.