Sign in to follow this  
hollow1slo

[Answered] Prepar3D Refund Question

Hi,

I have a question regarding the P3D Academic Licence. I reached an activation limit due to a hardware replacement (MB + CPU) as I accidentially forgot to deactivate an account prior to HW replacement. I`ve already send an email to licensing@prepar3d yesterday but have yet to receive an answer. As I cannot expect getting an extra activation until monday (or even tuesday in Europe), I˙m actually thinking of buying another academic licence but wanted to ask about the refund policy ? 

Matej

Edited by Poppet
edited topic title to reflect question

Matej Stavanja

Hello Matej

The following quote below is taken from the Prepar3D EULA (End user license agreement) 

"Licensee may return the Software for whatever reason, or no reason, at any time within 60 days of the date of this EULA, in accordance with Licensor's return policy as provided at the Prepar3D Website

• Like 1