Lorby_SI

Lorby AxisAndOhs available

Hello @ll,

I have decided to release the current development version of "Lorby AxisAndOhs".

This app is an external, stand-alone tool, that manages joystick/controller assignment and calibration for your individual aircraft in the simulator. All joystick input is routed through the tool and injected into the simulator from the outside, so it is necessary to disable the controllers in the simulator itself (and in FSUIPC if you are using that).

The tool supports creating templates that you can assign to new aircraft, but every configuration is currently assigned individually to each single aircraft.

AxisAndOhs does not change anything in your simulator setup, it is completely external. (unless you use the feature that disables controllers in the standard.xml)

The app is still in development. I made it so that it fits my own use cases, as a casual simmer, who doesn't have a lot of time to fly. Also, I am always using only one aircraft with my favorite livery from an addon, I don't have the requirement to constantly change things. But of course people are approaching the same problem from different angles, so suggestions to improve the app are always welcome.

46378925842_12dd27cca9_b.jpg

The app is available as a free download on the Lorby-SI website.

Best regards

Edited by Lorby_SI
  • Upvote 1

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!