Drosner

Carenado g1000 sync

Newbie here so please go easy if I should be in different forum...

Been flying the carenado pa34 Seneca V with their g1000 and gns430 series. Upgraded to the reality xp gns530 today and got it installed and working. However I don’t think it’s talking to the g1000. On the MFD side the gps course isn’t showing and I’ve seemed to lost most graphics as if I’m on total declutter at all times. On the PFD side I had a localizer tuned in and it wasn’t showing. 

Any suggesti9ns?

Hi,

It is most likely the case there is nothing much you could do for a reason: the G1000 (IRL) is not only an EFIS, it is also a GPS and an autopilot system. In other words, it is not designed to be connected to any other GPS system. In the simulator, these component are certainly designed to work together and will fail if one is missing.

Nevertheless, our GNS V2 and GTN do offer the option you are looking for, that is the capability to publish the route so that any FltSim EFIS gauge using the default GPS waypoints will show it.

Open the device settings | Gauge Options | Advanced Settings | Link Simulator GPS Waypoints