Sign in to follow this  
wyman_hd

Aerosoft Lukla surrounding terrain

Happy new year everybody! (And happy birthday to me!)

I've been having this texture mismatch ever since I got P3D v4.

At first, I used Lukla FSX, but then, I updated it so the installer so it supports P3D v4.

Still, the issue hasn't changed.

Dv1p2vWVsAE2QJx.jpg

This only happens at Lukla, and yes, I have ORBX (Global + Global vector) (i have other ORBX products, but they are all North America)

Yep, that definitely doesn't look right... lol

Make sure your ORBX libraries are up to date, you might also try running the migration tool, if neither of those produce positive results you might try posting this at the ORBX forums, they are usually quite good at sorting this kind of thing out.

Good luck.

Edited by SunDevil56

49 minutes ago, arwasairl said:

Happy new year everybody! (And happy birthday to me!)

I've been having this texture mismatch ever since I got P3D v4.

At first, I used Lukla FSX, but then, I updated it so the installer so it supports P3D v4.

Still, the issue hasn't changed.

Dv1p2vWVsAE2QJx.jpg

This only happens at Lukla, and yes, I have ORBX (Global + Global vector) (i have other ORBX products, but they are all North America)

Yea, sorry for this, but this is a well known issue - particularly with AS Lukla X - since the release of P3Dv4 (--> me and others the same).

Lockheed Martin has updated, with their 64bit Version, their landclass and vector data.  This datas are written in P3D's (same file name and path like in FSX) lclookup.bgl (Sim Root Folder/Scenery/Global/scenery/...).

And Aerosoft hast only ported their Lukla X over P3Dv4, without adapting its given landclass inside - that's why this infamous texture morphing happens around this area. And it happens wether you have ORBX sceneries installed or not (you can try to disable ORBX Global & Vector, and the morphing will still occur).

The developer of Aerosoft know this issue and are currently working on a new Lukla Release; you can find the corresponding thread here: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/115871-lukla-mount-everest-new-scenery-announcement/

All the best, Konrad

Edited by KBUR