Sign in to follow this  
Branimir215

Little Navmap flight plan on remote computer

Hi Alex,

I make flight plan on flying computer and it's normally shown on monitor but on remote computer monitor

I can only see departure and arrival airports and airplane in it's position but not a flight plan,namely

routes which it should fly

Is it normal or there is a way for them to be shown.

Thanks in advance,

Branimir

Hi Branimir,

if you run a remote setup you can create the flight plan on the remote and then copy it to the simulator using a Windows share, scripts, whatever. On the flying computer you only need to run Navconnect anyway.

I suppose you copied the scenery databases to the remote.

You can also create the flight plan on the flying computer but you have to load the file into the remote LNM to see the plan.

Alex

What I (sometimes do) is create a flight plan on Computer 1 and save the plan to a shared drive on computer 2 goto computer 2 and with LNM load that flight plan. So both have the same plan.

So on computer 1 I only see the elevation and flight plan and on computer 2 I see the map for example.

Ryzen 5 5600X - Noctua U12A, 32Gb Vengence, Sapphire Pulse 5700xt, WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD