Sign in to follow this  
Mike...

I don't understand....

Guest Jimbofly

That's an interesting statement to make considering FS10 is FAR improved over FS7, in all areas including AI and ATC.You just love to critisize, don't you? Cut the ACES team a bit of a break, they've worked bloody hard on this one, and it's evident.btw all the features of FSX I'm extremely happy about. It's the "little things" that will add immeasurably to the level of immersion in the sim.James

Hi TD...As a 15 year USAF Air Traffic Controller, I'll tell you I think the ATC is FS is adequate. Superb? No, but adequate.My 2 cents,bt

Wow, I thought I was the only one who cared about ATC/AI. Guess the minority isn't as small as it's made out to be. ;-) Frankly, I'm extremely disappointed with the lack of progress in the areas mentioned in this thread. The minor improvements people are talking about is probably the new ATC window. Well, that ain't an improvement. :DThe only things I was looking forward to in FSX, were improved ATC and improved AI management. And yes, I would gladly pay for that alone (radar contact, as great as it may, just doesn't cut it, so let's not go there again). But since there have been no real improvements, apparently, I'm in no hurry at all to rush out and buy the product. Might just skip this version.They're doing their best to attract new people to the franchise, but by doing so they're alienating a significant part of the existing users. And will the new people be interested in add-ons? Will they keep the franchise alive? Hmmm....Flight Simulator has turned into World Simulator... :(

Mike...

Guest drdaru1

"they've worked bloody hard on this one"not on ATC...