Sign in to follow this  
Daskal

Help Updating

I guess I've never updated the product or just forgot. I used the Xplane plug in and got the zip folder downloaded. I only have the 750 so I open the exe for that and it gets me to point as if I'm ordering the product for the first time. If this is correct then do I just go ahead and tell it to Reinstall?

Hi,

You'll find further help here:

How do I reinstall my software
http://reality-xp.com/store/faq.html

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Okay so product updates do need a complete reinstallation. You might want to update the FAQ paragraph as it makes no mention for a product update to be a reason for reinstallation.

"Sometimes you might need to reinstall your software. You might have lost your installers and/or product keys, or your gauges display watermarked with a pink image. If you are experiencing this issue, it most likely is an installation and/or a license validation issue. Please follow one or more of the steps below for a complete reinstallation procedure: "

Hi,

Thank you for the suggestions.

For our customers looking for more in-depth details, there is a more detailed page just for this already: http://reality-xp.com/support/updates/index.html

Edited by RXP

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)