PierreFSX

Just got ChasePlane installed WOW. just one question

Hi,

Just got ChasePlane installed, what a impressive add-on. Thanks. I just have one question: I am practicing creating preset for the Aerosoft A319 professional in P3D v4.4, I have created two on-board views one called pilot and the other one called Pedestal. I can toggle from one to the other one ok, they are both cockpit views. But when I load the aircraft scenario in P3D, ChasePlane defaults too a view that represent the passenger area of the plane. I didn't create that on-board view and it doesn't show in the list of on-board view in Chaseplane. I would like to have the plane loading the pilot on-board view as a default and delete that passenger view if I can.

I also created a preset for the A2A 172, and I didn't have that issue. Everything look great  

Pierre

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,

I did some more test and I found that when P3D load the Airbus319 professional the default view is from custom/ Outside (chasePlane) views and not from cockpit/ on-board (chaseplane).  see picture

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Gu5NjUGci8D2-D2726be91cG3wOIkGrG/view?usp=sharing

When P3D normally load a plane the default view is from Cockpit/virtual cockpit view. So I guess with chaseplane it default to cockpit/ on-board (chaseplane) view see picture 2

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1COfB8SSdIcP6jhlz6My58KY6ELPV0-0r/view?usp=sharing

How do I make P3D load the cockpit/ on-board (chaseplane) view when loading the Airbus319 scenario?

Any help would be appreciated

Ok you can close this ticket, to solve my problem  had to disable the external view system of the plane.

Thanks

Pierre