Sign in to follow this  
RexGrant

Please Help find me a moveing map for win 7 64bit

Hi Rex.

im useless at spelling, but hope my post is of some use to you 

I s just come back to swimming after many years away, .

The use of iPad  and Air Nav Pro for car navigation, the iPad must have a slot in the side of it for a SIM card, but no SIM card required. The iPad has its onboard sensors 3G .a second hand iPad but make sure it has a slot on it for a SIM card.

Trubshaw 

On 2/10/2019 at 8:19 PM, Trubshaw said:

Hi Rex.

im useless at spelling, but hope my post is of some use to you 

I s just come back to swimming after many years away, .

The use of iPad  and Air Nav Pro for car navigation, the iPad must have a slot in the side of it for a SIM card, but no SIM card required. The iPad has its onboard sensors 3G .a second hand iPad but make sure it has a slot on it for a SIM card.

Trubshaw 

Thank you,

I have purchased FS commander  ,but I will have to take care installing it🤔I also got FSUIPC4 I can remember useing that program.

Regards

Rex

Hi.

Its a long time ago, You May have to have the paid version of FSUIPC, 

The new FS Commander May connect to FSX by itself, mine was installled more than ten years ago. You will have to read the installing notes.

Trubshaw

Hi Everyone, who has helped me with getting back to Flight sim (THANK YOU)  I have now purchased FS Navigator and FSUIPC (wide) as recommended. and they work fine on GPS I can once again Fly the default Barron over the VFR real Scenery I had left from the last exploits on FSX.

UK 2000 as sent me my Previous airports and and a couple of those have been added .

As I am just flying on flight following  and watching the map for my position Then call in to the require Airport to land (WONDERFULL ) But I am missing the severn bridges and other landmark as i fly over 

I have found that Simarket have a program that woul be perfect , But it does not mension FSX but says it is compatable with VFR real Scenery.

Does anyone know it it will be OK and work on FSX.

Had to edit Brain miss 🙃 function' the program function  function   VF-N.RYALL SOUTHWEST ENGLAND LANDMARK SCENERY.

Thank you all again .

Rex.

Edited by RexGrant
Forgot type of senery I required information on